2.2 Propane Delivery – 2020
$400.00 – $460.00
|Non-Members (includes $200 PERC Discount)
|Members (includes $200 PERC Discount)
Don’t see a members Discount Coupon? You must be logged in to see your SDP2MA Members Only Discount. Discount:
- Registration includes a manual, instructor fees, course props, and demo material.
- Lunch will be on your own.
- Class fees are due with registration.
- NO LATE OR ON SITE REGISTRATIONS will be accepted.
- NO SHOWS will forfeit their registration.
- There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule.
2.2 Propane Delivery Operations (PDO)
This course provides information for drivers who operate commercial motor vehicles to deliver propane. It provides practices and procedures that support many general delivery tasks. Primarily designed to train employees who operate a bobtail, the most common vehicle used for transporting and delivering propane to individual customers.
The topics covered are:
- DOT Licensing and Driving Requirements
- Vehicle Inspections, Identification, and documentation
- Safely handling hazardous materials
- Handling Out-Of-Gas Calls
- Driving defensively
- Vehicle parking, servicing and security
- Bobtail equipment and systems, including cargo tank, gauges, valves, pumps, meters, delivery hoses and emergency discharge control equipment.
- Presents detailed procedures for safely loading a bobtail using the plant pump.
- Discusses DOT requirements for bobtail inspections.
- Reviews the features and installation requirements of ASME tanks at customer locations.
|February 11-13||Pierre||SD Retailers Bldg||320 E. Capital||January 24, 2020|
|April 7-9||Aberdeen||Ramkota Hotel||1400 8th Avenue NW||March 20, 2020|
|June 2-4||Rapid City||Ramkota Hotel||2111 N LaCrosse St||May 15, 2020|
|August 4-6||Sioux Falls||Ramkota Hotel||3200 W. Maple Street||July 17, 2020|
|October 6-8||Rapid City||Ramkota Hotel||2111 N LaCrosse St||September 18, 2020|
|December 8-10||Mitchell||Mitchell Technical Institute||1800 E Spruce Street||November 20, 2020|
Requirements for 2.2 Certification include the following:
- Prerequisite: 1.0 Certification Completed within 12 months of passing the exam
- 2.2 Passing score on exam
- 2.2 Completed Skills Assessment returned to the testing center within 12 months of passing exam