3.1-3.5 Basic Plant Operations – 2022
$400.00 – $475.00
|Non-Members (includes $200 PERC Discount)
|Members (includes $200 PERC Discount)
Don’t see a members Discount Coupon? You must be logged in to see your SDP2MA Members Only Discount. Discount:
- Registration includes a manual, instructor fees, course props, and demo material.
- Lunch will be on your own.
- Class fees are due with registration.
- NO LATE OR ON SITE REGISTRATIONS will be accepted.
- NO SHOWS will forfeit their registration.
- There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule.
3.1- 3.5 Basic Plant Operations
The Basic Plant Operations course provides information, practices, and procedures to safely and efficiently perform bulk plant operations tasks, mainly cylinder inspection, filling and requalification, and plant and equipment maintenance.
|July 19-21||Mitchell||Mitchell Technical Institute||1800 E Spruce Street||July 1, 2022|
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the main components of a bulk plant
- Operates a propane liquid supply system
- Inspect and fill DOT cylinders
- Inspect and fill vehicle mounted ASME tanks
- Re-qualify DOT cylinders by visual inspection
- Maintain cylinders and ASME tanks
- Unload a cargo tank motor vehicle
- Maintain bulk plant systems and equipment