4.1 Vapor Distribution – 2020
$400.00 – $460.00
|Non-Members (includes $200 PERC Discount)
|Members (includes $200 PERC Discount)
Don’t see a members Discount Coupon? You must be logged in to see your SDP2MA Members Only Discount. Discount:
- Registration includes a manual, instructor fees, course props, and demo material.
- Lunch will be on your own.
- Class fees are due with registration.
- NO LATE OR ON SITE REGISTRATIONS will be accepted.
- NO SHOWS will forfeit their registration.
- There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule.
4.1 Designing and Installing Exterior Vapor Distribution Systems
This CETP training manual focuses on designing and installing the exterior portions of a vapor distribution system for both residential and small commercial markets. This course addresses how to select and install containers, prevent corrosion, size and install regulators and meters, and select and install outdoor piping and tubing. (462 pages)
- Module 1: Introduction to designing vapor distribution systems
- Module 2: Designing vapor systems: container and lines
- Module 3: Designing vapor distribution systems: regulators and meters
- Module 4: Preparing system components for transport
- Module 5: Installing containers
- Module 6: Installing lines
- Module 7: Installing regulators and meters
- Module 8: Others installations
- Module 9: System tests
- Module 10: Safety information
- NFPA 54, 2015 edition
- NFPA 58, 2017 edition
|July 14-16||Mitchell||Mitchell Technical Institute||1800 E Spruce Street||June 26, 2020|
Requirements for Certification include the following:
- Prerequisite: 1.0 Certification Completed within 12 months of passing the exam
- 4.1 Passing score on exam
- 4.1 Completed Skills Assessment returned to testing center within 12 months of passing the exam