Basic Principles – 2021
$400.00 – $460.00
|Non-Members (includes $200 PERC Discount)
|Members (includes $200 PERC Discount)
Don’t see a members Discount Coupon? You must be logged in to see your SDP2MA Members Only Discount. Discount:
- Registration includes a manual, instructor fees, course props, and demo material.
- Lunch will be on your own.
- Class fees are due with registration.
- NO LATE OR ON SITE REGISTRATIONS will be accepted.
- NO SHOWS will forfeit their registration.
- There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule.
|March 3-4||Aberdeen||Ramkota Hotel||1400 8th Avenue NW||February 26, 2021|
|May 4-5||Rapid City||Ramkota Hotel||2111 N. Lacrosse St.||April 16, 2021|
|July 6-7||Sioux Falls||Ramkota Hotel||3200 W. Maple Street||June 18, 2021|
|Sept. 13-14||Deadwood||The Lodge||100 Pine Crest Lane||September 3, 2021|
|Nov 2-3||Mitchell||Mitchell Tech||1800 E. Spruce Street||October 19, 2021|
1.0 Basic Principles and Practices of Propane (BP&P)
The CETP Basic Principles and Practices of Propane offers an “entry level” course that provides prerequisite instruction about propane’s physical and combustion properties, and how propane is produced and transported.
The topics covered are:
- Introduction to Basic Principles and Practices of Propane
- Propane Customer Applications and Customer Service
- Odorants and Service Interruptions
- Complete and Incomplete Combustion Characteristics
- Standards, Regulations, and Safety
- Bulk Plants
- DOT Cylinders, Propane Piping, and Residential System.
Requirement for 1.0 Certification include the following:
- 1.0 Passing score on exam
- 1.0 Completed Skills Assessment returned to the testing center within 12 months of passing the exam