4.2 Vapor Distribution – 2021
$400.00 – $475.00
|Non-Members (includes $200 PERC Discount)
|Members (includes $200 PERC Discount)
Don’t see a members Discount Coupon? You must be logged in to see your SDP2MA Members Only Discount. Discount:
- Registration includes a manual, instructor fees, course props, and demo material.
- Lunch will be on your own.
- Class fees are due with registration.
- NO LATE OR ON SITE REGISTRATIONS will be accepted.
- NO SHOWS will forfeit their registration.
- There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule.
4.2 Placing Vapor Distribution Systems and Appliances into Operation
This course addresses the different system tests and checks required when installing new piping, regulators and appliances or restoring service to an existing vapor distribution; validating the container, piping, and regulator; how and when to make the final connections; how to purge the system of air, appliance controls and safety devices and how to adjust the burner.
- The topics covered are:
- Vapor distribution system tests
- Validating vapor distribution systems
- Identifying venting requirements and characteristics
- Validating combustion air
- Leak Check procedures
- Purging air from a piping systems
- Placing appliances into operation
- Appliance controls and safety devices
- Spillage test
- Identifying burning characteristics of propane
|May 25-27||Rapid City||Ramkota Hotel||2111 N. Lacrosse Street||May 11, 2021|
|July 13-15||Mitchell||Mitchell Technical Institute||1800 E Spruce Street||June 29, 2021|
Requirements for Certification include the following:
- Prerequisite: 1.0 Certification Completed within 12 months of passing the exam
- 4.2 Passing score on exam
- 4.2 Completed Skills Assessment returned to testing center within 12 months of passing the exam