Basic Principles and Delivery Refresher
- Registration includes a manual, instructor fees, course props, and demo material.
- Lunch will be on your own.
- Class fees are due with registration.
- NO LATE OR ON SITE REGISTRATIONS will be accepted.
- NO SHOWS will forfeit their registration.
- There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule.
|Sept. 15th||Deadwood||The Lodge||100 Pine Crest Lane||Sept. 2, 2020|
|Nov. 5th||Mitchell||Mitchell Technical Institute||1800 E. Spruce Street||Oct. 16, 2020|
|Oct. 8th||Rapid City||Ramkota Hotel||2111 N. LaCrosse St.||Sept. 18, 2020|
|Dec. 10th||Mitchell||Mitchell Technical Institute||1800 E. Spruce Street||Nov. 20, 2020|
Requirement for 1.0 Certification include the following:
- 1.0 Passing score on exam
- 1.0 Completed Skills Assessment returned to the testing center within 12 months of passing the exam