Basic Principles and Delivery Refresher
If you’d prefer to Send a Check
- Registration includes a manual, instructor fees, course props, and demo material.
- Lunch will be on your own.
- Class fees are due with registration.
- NO LATE OR ON SITE REGISTRATIONS will be accepted.
- NO SHOWS will forfeit their registration.
- There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule.
Requirement for 1.0 Certification include the following:
- 1.0 Passing score on exam
- 1.0 Completed Skills Assessment returned to the testing center within 12 months of passing the exam
|Apr. 6th||Aberdeen||Ramkota Hotel||1400 8th Avenue NW||March 23, 2023|
|June 8th||Pierre||SD Retailers Bldg||320 E Capitol, 2nd Floor||May 25, 2023|
|Aug. 10th||Sioux Falls||Ramkota Hotel||3200 W. Maple Street||July 27, 2023|
|Oct. 12th||Rapid City||Ramkota Hotel||2111 N. LaCrosse St.||Sept. 26, 2023|
|Dec. 7th||Mitchell||Mitchell Technical Institute||1800 E. Spruce Street||Nov. 21, 2023|