Basic Principles and Delivery Refresher
- Registration includes a manual, instructor fees, course props, and demo material.
- Lunch will be on your own.
- Class fees are due with registration.
- NO LATE OR ON SITE REGISTRATIONS will be accepted.
- NO SHOWS will forfeit their registration.
- There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule.
|Apr. 8th||Aberdeen||Ramkota Hotel||1400 8th Avenue NW||March 18, 2022|
|June 9th||Pierre||SD Retailers Bldg||320 E Capitol, 2nd Floor||May 20, 2022|
|Aug. 4th||Sioux Falls||Ramkota Hotel||3200 W. Maple Street||July 15, 2022|
|Oct. 6th||Rapid City||Ramkota Hotel||2111 N. LaCrosse St.||Sept. 16, 2022|
|Dec. 8th||Mitchell||Mitchell Technical Institute||1800 E. Spruce Street||Nov. 18, 2022|
Requirement for 1.0 Certification include the following:
- 1.0 Passing score on exam
- 1.0 Completed Skills Assessment returned to the testing center within 12 months of passing the exam