Help protect people and installations from LP-Gas hazards and perform your job with precision. The NFPA 58 LP-Gas Code Handbook is the quintessential resource for the correct application of the 2020 edition of NFPA 58, Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code.
Adopted in all 50 states and included in the DOT US Pipeline Safety Regulations, NFPA 58, Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code, provides the complete requirements for liquefied petroleum gas installations. The newly revised NFPA 58 LP-Gas Code Handbook is the only publication for assisting LP-Gas (propane) users, installers, AHJs, inspectors, and enforcers in understanding and applying the code.
This essential companion book is a powerful tool for mitigating LP-Gas hazards to help prevent system failures, leaks, tampering, fires, and explosions. You get expert commentary that describes the legalistic language of the code in an easy- to-use format along with answers, support, and visual aids for safer and more accurate on-the-job performance.
The NFPA 58 LP-Gas Code Handbook is updated to reflect the most current code requirements.
Enhance your working knowledge of NFPA 58, Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code, and get up to date with the industry changes and cutting-edge technologies addressed in the 2020 edition. Features include:
- FAQs with answers to the most commonly asked questions of the NFPA 58 staff
- A Look Back with descriptions and historical facts about the LP-Gas industry
- Lessons Learned offering examples and incidents as they relate to the provisions in the code that have either altered requirements or reinforced the critical nature of following NFPA 58
- Documented history of revisions to particular requirements listed in the code
- Closer Look sections that reiterate and explain extremely important and complicated concepts for the correct application of the code
New to the 2020 edition:
- Summary of Technical Changes from 2017 to 2020
- Marginal notes directing the user to important cross-references
- Icons calling attention to special topics such as Fundamentals, Cylinder Operations, Installation/Maintenance, Propane Powered Vehicles, and Bulk Plant Operations
- Get the authoritative resource for addressing code-related questions and passing inspections the first time.
Only the NFPA 58 LP-Gas Handbook includes the complete text of NFPA 58, Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code, 2020 edition, along with clear explanations and hundreds of full-color photos and illustrations for understanding the intent behind the provisions and how to apply them in the field. Place your order for the NFPA 58 LP-Gas Code Handbook today.